Rules & Regulations
- Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- 100% Hygienic, 100% Safe Resort in Pune.In an effort to provide a 100% Safe Place to all our Guests, we ensure to take every measure for the complete protection and convenience of guests. From frequent sanitization, wearing masks and gloves, and floor marking for social distancing to mandatory contactless check-ins/check-outs and payments, these hygienic Sejals World adhere to all WHO and MoHFW guidelines. Further Sejals World to stay safe from COVID-19 are supported by highly trained staff who believe in going the extra mile to ensure you have a delightful experience at the best price.
- Entry is restricted to one person per ticket, which is valid only for a date and specified time.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Foods from outside and alcoholic drinks are not allowed inside park. Intoxicated persons are not allowed to enter the park.
- All persons, bags luggage and parcels and any other items is subject to security check at the point of entry to the park and at such other locations inside the park as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow park guests and our service staff. Do not use any foul language and engage in unsafe and offensive behaviour.
- Please maintain discipline in ride queue area. Members of the group are not allowed to join those already in queue.
- Proper clothes must be worn all the times while visiting the park.
- For your enjoyment, and in the interest of hygiene and safety, a dress code is enforced in the park.
- Always wear Polyester or Nylon costumes (t-shirts, shorts, bermudas, three-fourths, or swim suits) while enjoying the Water Rides.
- Dress like Sarees, churidars / salwars, dupatta, formal pants, shirts, burkhas / pardas, school uniforms, denims (jeans and three-fourth jeans), cargos and indecent attires are not permitted in the water park and certain high thrill rides.
- Do not wear scarfs or shawls while enjoying a ride to ensure the safety of all the visitors at park.
- Since many rides inside the park are adventurous in nature, guests are advised to follow safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and displayed instructions near rides for safe riding. Management will not be responsible for any injury/accident due to negligence of Guests.
- Pools are shallow. Do not dive into pools.
- Pregnant Women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides.
- Parents are advised to pay special attention to their Children. Children should be accompanied by adults.
- There are certain height and weight restrictions in some rides for safety reasons.
- Guests below stipulated height and guests above certain weights are not permitted in some rides.
- Guests may have to leave the park even before closing time if the situation warrants.
- The management reserves the right to close any ride at any time for safety/technical reasons without prior notice.
- The management has the right to cancel l the ticket and remove any person from the park premises, if misbehaviour or violation of park rules is reported from his/her part.
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas of the park. Kindly use the specified area for the same.
- "It's a pet friendly resort."
- All Higher Adventure Activites are one time only and non transferable.
- Higher Adventure Activities are allowed to weight group in between 35Kg to 90Kg.
- As it's a Pure Veg Resort we won't allow outside food. Jain Food is available.
- The amount will be Non – Refundable.
- But adjustable fully in the next booking within 2 Months if informed 10 days prior to your booking dates.
- If the booking is cancelled on the same day of your booking date then the advance amount paid will neither be adjusted nor refunded.
- Please Note: Cancellations on the same day as well as 2 days prior will not be accepted and full retention on the advance amount will be applicable.
- No date changes or refunds will be entertained for any stays during the Diwali Vaccations, Christmas (19 - 25 Dec) and New Years (26 Dec - 1 Jan) periods
Following activities are not allowed without prior approval from the management:
- Sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Brand promotion, unauthorized events.
- Display of banner or any other printed materials
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any of your personal belongings
To maintain the dignity of the property we have a few instructions for drivers:
- Speeding & Honking on road, Eating Gutaka, Panparag and Spitting, Roaming on the campus except parking area is strictly not allowed.